Monday, July 20, 2009

Bruce Springsteen – Monday, July 28 – Giants Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ

Sadly, I can give this concert neither a grade nor a full review. I did not miss all of the concert, but you can’t judge a show on 10% of its songs.














I missed almost the entire show because while driving through the city on the way to the show, my dad, sister, and I got hit by an ambulance (irony, no?). We were all fine, thankfully, but didn’t make it to the Meadowlands until two hours in. Then it took us another 45 minutes circling the stadium trying to find a gate that would let us in that late. It was especially painful for my dad, walking all that way on a bad back.

I was glad that we made it in for the encore. At least my dad was able to get a taste of a Springsteen show.

No comments:

Post a Comment