Glad Kate, Emrie, Hark, Brody, Riley, and I got to see Iam Tongi -- the winner of Season 21 of American Idol and hit Lilo and Stitch song "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride."
The end of this album has pictures and videos from the concert.
Here's an annotated setlist of the songs:
--- Whoa: the biggest opener / main act transformation in a while. What a difference being close, able to move, and a full band make!!!!
--- Hahaha, correctly pronounced ukulele, which apparently means “jumping fleas”!!
--- Aww at the Verbicar roller coaster ride during the Lilo and
Stitch song!!!
--- His latest single, “Sugar,” is not for me.
--- This drummer-driven song definitely is. It’s good swing and
sounds great!!
--- “Why Kiki” is so catchy!!
--- The first song he wrote for his girlfriend, “Mercy Mercy Mercy” is the most lyrically driven. It’s got funk and chill. I DIG IT.
--- Wow, the band didn’t know the last two songs and went with it.
--- His favorite song off the new record, “I Do.” SO SMOOTH.
Grade: A


No comments:
Post a Comment